The first step towards admission is Class II Medical. You should be medically fit as per the standards laid down by DGCA.
In Case if the list of any other DGCA Approved Doctors is required please follow the Link of Class II Medical examiners in India:
We take admission only after the completion of Class II Medical
We require the following documents at the time of admission:-
- 10th Mark sheet (05 copies, Attested by gazetted officer)
- Passing certificate (05 copies, Attested by gazetted officer )
- 12th Mark sheet (05 copies, Attested by gazetted officer )
- School leaving certificate (05 copies, Attested by gazetted officer )
- Proof of Date of Birth (Xerox Attested by gazetted officer 05 copies)
- Class II Medical Assessment or CA 34 or CA 35
- Photo ID Proof
- Address Proof (05 copies, Attested by gazetted officer )
- Photograph (20)
Course fee structure
Total Fees towards Commercial Pilot License is Rs 24,40,000/- (Twenty Four lakhs Forty Thousand only) which has to be paid in installments. For Details of fee break up please log on to our website www.aaa.co.in
Bank Loan Facility is available at leading nationalized banks. Scholarships are available for reserved category candidates (SC/ST) and subsidized loans for OBC category.
First Installment of Rs. 5,00,000/- has to be made at the time of admission.
You can register online as well by
Please visit us at our admission cell with prior appointment.
- completing medicals under DGCA approved doctor
- Filling Online Application Form
- scanning a copy of all the documents listed under Step I & Step II including C A 35 Form
- Receipt of online transfer of fees towards first installment.
Feel free to contact our admission cell for any other queries on the number given at the link below. http://www.aaa.co.in/contact.php