About Our Company
AAA is DGCA approved flight school in India and air Charter Company, in operation since 1994. Considered one of the best flying school in India, AAA operates from own hangars at SV Patel International Airport Ahmedabad and Mehsana Airfield. AAA currently has 4 single engine aircraft and one single / multiengine flight simulator. Ground school is conducted in air conditioned classrooms equipped with modern audio visual aids.
AAA's success is built on a firm understanding of what the aviation industry is looking for and we train our pilots accordingly. Our placement record is strong and we have graduates now working in India's leading airlines, corporate airplanes and flight schools.
AAA is committed to deliver high quality of all facets of flying training. AAA will continually strive to improve the quality of training as well as streamline the processes in line with DGCA and ICAO guidelines.
AAA is currently approved for imparting training for AEROPLANE PPL, CPL, IR, AFIR, FIR & EXTENSION OF AIRCRAFT RATINGS SINGLE ENGINE
Group Companies :
Western India Institute of Aeronautics (www.wiia.org)
- AAA Oldest functional private flight training school in India
- AAA One of the few flight training schools in India located and operating from an International Airport
- AAA Being first pilot training institute in India to import Elite I Gate class of Flight Navigation Procedure Trainer
- AAA Impressive placement record. Over 300 students placed in various airlines and General Aviation sector.
- AAA student, Capt Nisha Bagaria is the holder of Limca Book of Records for being the youngest CPL holder in the country.
- AAA Among the first flight training schools in India to import and commence multi engine training.
- AAA First Non-Scheduled operator to commence charter operations in Gujarat.
- AAA First academy to commence Air Ambulance services on Piper Seneca class of aircraft, and saving at least 4 lives.
- AAA Launching Indian chapter of Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association. (Later handed over to Indus Aviation)
- AAA Among the first flying school in India to carry out para dropping operations as part of adventure sports.
- AAA is today considered among the best flying schools in India
- Name of flying school : Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Limited
- Validity of flying school : 11 Aug 2020
- Number of aircraft : 4
- Types and number of individual types of aircarfts : Cessna 152, Cessna 172.
- Number of Instructors : Ground Instructors: 04, Flight Instructors 04
- Number of students : 70
- Name of MD : Dr Nagesh Bhandari
- Name of Accountable Manager :V K Mittal
- Name of the CFI: Capt. Sunilkumar Singh
- Name of the CGI: Capt. R S Yadav
- Name of QM: Mr. Pratik Modi
- Name of maintenance Manager and his validity : Mr Yatrik Mewada
- Maintenance schedule approval and validity :
- Both Ahmedabad & Mehsana Hangars approved for Cessna 172 / Cessna 206 up to operation 48 and Cessna 152 up to operation 25,
- validity 31 Dec 2020
- Approved Battery Shop to carry out capacity testing of lead-acid battery.
- Approved to carry out 500 hours inspection of Startes and Alternators fitted on Cessna 152.
- Approved to carry out 500 hours inspection of Slick Magnetos of 4200 and 4300 series.
- Class room facility and charges : Three air-conditioned classrooms with AV facilities at AAA Hangar and IITE complex
- Hostel facility and charges : Well furnished, secure hostel. Twin sharing rooms with meals.
- Flying training rates per hour on each type of single engine aircraft : Rs. 10500/- per hour with effect from 01 Apr 2012.
- Tentative duration of completion of flying hours to obtain PPL/CPL : PPL - 6-8 months, CPL - 16 - 20 months.
- Number of students who passed DGCA exam : Over 400 since inception.